We provide services on the terms of a contractual relationship into which the customer is obliged to enter before paying.
You may choose one of the following ways to pay for our services:
- Non-cash payment using the details provided
- Cash payment at the office cash desk
- Card payment at the link
To pay by cash, please visit our office cash desk at:
88A Sredny Prospekt V. O., suite 705, Saint Petersburg
Payments are accepted on weekdays from 10:00 to 18:00.
Payment rules and security of payments, confidentiality of information
Card payments are carried out through AO "ALFA-BANK".
We accept VISA, MasterCard and MIR.
Internet payments are carried out in accordance with the rules of Visa, MasterCard international payment systems and MIR payment system. To ensure confidentiality and security of payments, we use the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission via closed communication channels. You will enter your card data at a secure payment page of AO "ALFA-BANK".
There, you will be required to enter your card details: card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, additional identification code for MIR). All the necessary data can be found on the card itself. The three-digit security code can be seen on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to the page of your bank where you need to enter a security code received in SMS. Should you not receive the security code, contact the bank that issued your card.
Payments may be rejected if:
- the card is not intended for making payments via the Internet. To find out if that's the case with your card, contact your bank
- there are not enough money on the card. To learn whether you have money on your card, contact the bank that issued it
- card details were entered incorrectly
- your card has expired. As a rule, the card validity period can be seen on its front side (the month and year when the card expires). To learn more about the card validity period, contact the bank that issued it
Please address all questions on card payment and other issues related to the work of the site via the following phones: 8 (800) 700-47-55; 8 (499) 130-93-09.
Tips and advice on security measures that are necessary for card payments:
- Take care of your plastic, just as you take care of your cash. Do not forget your bank cards in the car, in restaurants, shops, etc.
- Never provide your full card number to any person or company over the phone
- Always have on hand the emergency phone number of the bank that issued your card. If the card is lost, contact the bank immediately
- Enter card details only when you are making a purchase. Never write them out for any other reason.
Cancellation and refund policy:
Cash refunds are not allowed for card payments. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
For cancellation of a previously booked and paid order, the Customer is charged 100% of the amount transferred for the service.
|Full name||Congress Attaché Limited Liability Company|
|Abbreviated name||Congress Attaché LLC|
|OKPO (Russian National Classifier of Businesses and Organisations)||01215694|
|INN (Taxpayer Identification Number)||7842033313|
|OGRN (Primary State Registration Number)||1157847142925|
|KPP (Tax Registration Reason Code)||780101001|
|OKATO (Russian Classification on Objects of Administrative Division)||40270000000|
|OKTMO (Russian National Classification of Municipal Territories)||40323000000|
|OKPD2 (Russian Classification of Products by Economic Activities 2)||79.11|
|Legal address:||88A Sredny Prospekt V. O., annex 40N, suite 705, 199106 Saint Petersburg|
|Correspondence address:||88A Sredny Prospekt V. O., suite 705, 199106 Saint Petersburg|
|Phone/email/site:||+7-499-130-93-09 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.congressattache.com|
|Director General||Evgenia Muratovna Smirnova|
|Banking details (company's accounts):||Saint Petersburg branch AO "ALFA-BANK", Saint Petersburg|
|BIK (Bank Identification Code)||044030786|